A recent article in our local newspaper, The Signal, reported that the number of homeless people living in Los Angeles County has increased by 16% in the last two years. Statistics such as those mentioned in the article emphasize the need to support groups like Family Promise SCV and our efforts to reduce homelessness.
We are a 501(c)3 non-profit organization serving families at-risk of or currently experiencing homelessness in the Santa Clarita Valley area. If you need help, or would like to assist us in our mission, please get in touch.
24820 Orchard Village Rd, Ste. A, #391
Santa Clarita, California 91355
Need Help? (661) 251-2866
Donations/Volunteer: (661) 251-2868
- 2022 Impact Report April 10, 2023
- 2021 Annual Report April 28, 2022
- Today is Family Promise Giving Day – What FPofSCV is Doing For Local Homeless Families April 21, 2021
- SCVTV’s Community Corner – April 16, 2021 April 17, 2021
- 2020 Annual Report April 7, 2021
Looking for Something?