We are here to help you get back on your feet.
Family Promise of Santa Clarita Valley accepts families regardless of race or religion.
We offer help for families consisting of:
• Two parents with child(ren)
• Single parents with child(ren)—mom or dad
• Legal guardians with child(ren)
There is absolutely no fee for services.
Guidelines for admission:
• Completion of criminal background screening
• No active substance abuse
• No untreated mental health issues
• No active domestic violence
• Families must be capable of participating in a structured, group living environment supervised by program staff and volunteers
Families are accepted into the program during regular business hours. After hours or on weekends, please leave a message at the phone number listed below.
To make a referral or for more information, please call our office at (661) 251-2866
For more information about our program and our services please contact our Case Manager at email@example.com