Santa Clarita single mother Diana Moreno found herself without income just as she needed it most, when the pandemic closed schools
We are a 501(c)3 non-profit organization serving families at-risk of or currently experiencing homelessness in the Santa Clarita Valley area. If you need help, or would like to assist us in our mission, please get in touch.
24820 Orchard Village Rd, Ste. A, #391
Santa Clarita, California 91355
Need Help? (661) 251-2866
Donations/Volunteer: (661) 251-2868
- 2022 Impact Report April 10, 2023
- 2021 Annual Report April 28, 2022
- Today is Family Promise Giving Day – What FPofSCV is Doing For Local Homeless Families April 21, 2021
- SCVTV’s Community Corner – April 16, 2021 April 17, 2021
- 2020 Annual Report April 7, 2021
Looking for Something?