More than 700 students ranging in age from first to 12th grade don’t have a place to call home. Family Promise SCV aims to help, read more.
We are a 501(c)3 non-profit organization serving families at-risk of or currently experiencing homelessness in the Santa Clarita Valley area. If you need help, or would like to assist us in our mission, please get in touch.
24820 Orchard Village Rd, Ste. A, #391
Santa Clarita, California 91355
Need Help? (661) 251-2866
Donations/Volunteer: (661) 251-2868
- 2021 Annual Report April 28, 2022
- Today is Family Promise Giving Day – What FPofSCV is Doing For Local Homeless Families April 21, 2021
- SCVTV’s Community Corner – April 16, 2021 April 17, 2021
- 2020 Annual Report April 7, 2021
- From The Signal: Curbing COVID’s financial impacts for moms March 29, 2021
Looking for Something?